StormGamingForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormGamingForums

CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME. AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE. NOW GO REST OUR HEROES! (Ghostbusters)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Forsaken World" Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozone
Admin
Ozone

"Forsaken World" Review Empty
PostSubject: "Forsaken World" Review   "Forsaken World" Review I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 am

Game:Forsaken World
Genre: MMORPG
Recommended to: People who like WoW but hate it too?
Soundtrack: It’s alright I guess
Voice Acting:Lol Nope
Pay to Win: Not really
F2P: Yes

When I started up ‘Forsaken World’ I noticed that Steam labeled it as ‘Action’ so I was hoping for another ‘RaiderZ’ experience. But to my dismay, again, it was a World of Warcraft clone. I’m having terrible luck with MMOs being a WoW clone. Normally an MMO that has a similar feel to WoW would do something new or different, such as adding houses or guild territories and wars. The only noticeable difference in this game is its character growth and zodiac system. In ‘Forsaken World’ a Zodiac system, which matches directly with your birthday, that gives the player small gifts each time you pray. Under your sign you can also get material items such as potions or armor. The character’s power and exp intake is just unreal. Your character three shots any lackey and boss battles aren’t very intense or require you to use skills or manage your health well. I can only imagine that it reflects the PvP in a way. The game is terribly unbalanced it seems because I can crush any Environmental enemy without much labor. I literally got to level 30 and started downloading World of Warcraft private servers because I would rather just play World of Warcraft then this clone. The game looks so much like WoW that people mistook it for WoW during game play. I can’t honestly say this game is worth playing…ever…. There are better options available such as World of Warcraft or Atlantica.

DO NOT PLAY

• Operating system: Windows® XP, Vista, or Windows 7
• Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)
• Memory: 1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
• Hard disk space: 8GB of Hard Drive Space or more (16GB or more preferred)
• Video: 3D video chipset with support for Shader Model 2.0 or better. nVIDIA GeForce 6200 with 256MB RAM (nVIDIA GeForce 9800GT with 1GB RAM or better recommended) or AMD/ATI Radeon 9550 with 256MB RAM (AMD/ATI RADEON HD 3850 with 1GB RAM or better recommended)
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers
• DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
• Additional: Broadband Internet Connection Required
Back to top Go down
https://stormgaming.board-directory.net

"Forsaken World" Review
Page 1 of 1