StormGamingForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormGamingForums

CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME. AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE. NOW GO REST OUR HEROES! (Ghostbusters)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Magic the Gathering:Tactics" Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozone
Admin
Ozone

"Magic the Gathering:Tactics" Review Empty
PostSubject: "Magic the Gathering:Tactics" Review   "Magic the Gathering:Tactics" Review I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:42 pm

Game: Magic the Gathering: Tactics
Genre: Turn based strategy
Recommended to: Fans of Fire Emblem or Pox Nora
Sound Track: Welcome back, 90’s
Voice Acting: Cheaply done, but there
Pay to Win: Didn’t seem to be
F2P:Yessir
I only played ‘Magic The Gathering: Tactics’ for 20 minutes and gave up on it. The game is a lot like a 90’s PC game. It’s got weird voice acting, tries to pull off 3D with models coated in pixely weirdness. The whole game is like a card game but on a chess board. Don’t get me wrong, I like turn based strategy but not when the fucking game is like Baldur’s Gate. The game moves slow, that’s not the problem; the problem is that it takes five hundred clicks to make your character (Plainswalker) do anything. The soundtrack even reflects the 90’s scene it’s trying to pull off, with little light tunes here and there. The game feels old and it lacks in a lot of areas because of this. It’s a turn based strategy, I get that, what I don’t get is why it has to move so slow the molasses on the trees freezes. I’m totally into Fire Emblem and Pox Nora, but this one needs some work.
Don’t play it, spare your time and mine.
Minimum:
o OS: Windows XP
o Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, AMD Athlon FX-53
o Memory: 1 GB
o Hard Disk Space: 2.16 GB Free Space
o Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or ATI Radeon HD2900
o Additional: Broadband Internet Connection
Back to top Go down
https://stormgaming.board-directory.net

"Magic the Gathering:Tactics" Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum