StormGamingForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StormGamingForums

CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME. AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE. NOW GO REST OUR HEROES! (Ghostbusters)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil (ALL)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glastonbury0

Glastonbury0

Resident Evil (ALL) Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 pm

So I posted this to talk about Resident Evil (duh.) But other than that... I have pretty much all of them except Code Veronica X, RE0, Directors Cut (which does not matter that much) and The Umbrella Chronicles (which is going to be released for the PS3).
Back to top Go down
Ozone
Admin
Ozone

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I need to play Operation Raccoon city, I cancelled my order so I could buy a new PS3 controller. From what I've heard on the internet it's a big piece of poop.
Back to top Go down
https://stormgaming.board-directory.net
Glastonbury0

Glastonbury0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Well you don't always need to listen to the internet, It's a pretty fucking fun game. Me and my brothers always fight over who's going to play next. On another note, why did you buy a ps3 controller if your dad threw away your TV? How the...
Back to top Go down
Ozone
Admin
Ozone

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:43 am

My Playstation lives at Xander's
Back to top Go down
FighterAce
Admin
FighterAce

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Honestly billy, buying another controller for a PS3 you really can't use much does not seem like a wise decision to me
Back to top Go down
Ozone
Admin
Ozone

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Well, paying $80 for a new game I won't be able to play for two reasons, Not having an adequate controller and TVs, seems dumber then the alternative.
Back to top Go down
Glastonbury0

Glastonbury0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:46 pm

sum'm I found on reddit... Resident Evil (ALL) Umbrel10
Back to top Go down
FighterAce
Admin
FighterAce

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:09 pm

So, then you don't spend any money on video games and save it for smth else (airsoft gun)
Back to top Go down
Glastonbury0

Glastonbury0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 am

I would LOVE to buy an airsoft gun but my parents would kill me if I ever got one. The one I have now is OK because I got it for free and it's a piece of turd. So the only things I CAN buy are de vidya gaems. :/
Back to top Go down
FighterAce
Admin
FighterAce

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Brandon, If we manage to fix Billy's G36c, you can use that for wars (I don't think you would want to bring it home, as it sounds like you parents wouldn't be happy about that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil (ALL)   Resident Evil (ALL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil (ALL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StormGamingForums :: Game Disscussion-
Jump to: